Have you got lots of yummy Easter eggs to use up but are a little tired of simply munching all that delicious chocolate? Well get creative in the kitchen and make the very special 'Beau the Banana Brioche Dog' dessert Not Dog!
Delightfully named after the family labrador, this very simple-to-make Not Dog is sure to impress and satisfy even the sweetest tooth... enjoy!
Beau the Banana Brioche Dog
Fresh banana in a sweet brioche bun topped with cream, melted chocolate and a little sparkle
4 sweet brioche rolls
Squirty whipped cream
4 small bananas
Sprinkles - either for decoration or nuts, cacao, chocolate chips for taste
1. Prepare your Not Dog by cutting each of the rolls down the centre, unpeeling the bananas and putting one in each roll
2. Boil some water in a saucepan and break the chocolate into a glass bowl that will fit on top of the pan. Put the bowl on top of the steaming water and keep stirring (non-stick spatulas work best) until all the chocolate is melted. Leave it to cool slightly
3. Squirt the cream over each Not Dog, covering the whole bananas
4. Carefully pour the chocolate over each Not Dog, making sure to leave a nice pattern
5. Throw over your choice of sprinkles
6. Devour immediately before the cream melts!
Eat. Sleep. Not Dogs